LifeStraw Personal Water Filter for Hiking, Camping, Travel, and Emergency Preparedness
LifeStraw is ideal for hiking, backpacking, camping, travel, and emergency preparedness. The straw-style filter design lets you turn up to 1,000 liters of contaminated water into safe drinking water.
- Filters up to 1,000 liters (264 gallons) of water
- The microbiological, hollow fiber membrane filters to 0.2 microns and removes:
- 99.999999% of bacteria (including E. coli)
- 99.999% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), including Giardia & Cryptosporidium
- 99.999% of microplastics
- Reduces turbidity, filtering down to 0.2 microns
- Ultralight: Weighs only 2 oz
- Does NOT use iodine or iodinated resin
* For each LifeStraw you purchase, one school child in a developing community receives safe drinking water for an entire school year.