HITCO PRODUCTS GENERATE
2% FOR THE ELEPHANTS
Traveling has never been made easier with the HITCO™ Urban One that holds all your tech essentials secure and organized. With various pockets for storage, a molded protective pocket for your valuables, a designated padded laptop sleeve, and built-in organizers, there is plenty of room for all of your transportable essentials.
- Padded back panel and shoulder straps.
- Dedicated laptop compartment with protective laptop sleeve and tablet sleeve.
- Large main compartment and multiple exterior zip pockets for added storage and organization.
- Zipper compartment to store bulky items.
- Comfy padded back panel and shoulder straps.
- Slide-style back pocket enclosures.
- Bottom Tie Down Straps.
- Removable HITCO™ Patch Velcro Band.
- D-rings sides for the carabiner.
- 1680D Ballistic Nylon Shell.
- 420D Nylon Packcloth Lining.
- YKK Zippers, Sliders, and Pullers.
- Mountaineering Grade Hardware.
- Nylon And Poly Heavy-Duty Mil-Spec Webbing.
- Air Mesh Backpanel And Shoulder Straps.
- EVA Foam Reinforced Shoulder Straps.
- 3.5" x 11" x 17"
Here at Swiss Link, we believe in high quality, affordable products. That’s why we’re in the military surplus business. Over the years, we’ve come up with some of our own ideas so we developed the HITCo™ brand. All HITCo™ products are of the same dependable construction you can expect from our military issue goods and feature innovative, fresh designs.
As you can see, our brand image features an elephant. We have high respect for all living things and a particular love for the magnificent elephant. Sadly, illegal poaching is rampant and too many elephants spend time in confined, torturous conditions. This is absolutely unacceptable to us.
We wanted to do something about it, so we searched for an elephant sanctuary we can put our trust in—and we found one. We’ve decided to donate two percent of the sales of all HITCo™ items to The Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee. They’ve been providing home and herd to elephants retired from performance and exhibition for 25 years. Learn more about them here: elephants.com
THE HITCo™ MISSION
2% for the elephants
Two percent of the sales of all HITCo™ products goes to The Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee. They’ve been providing home and herd to elephants retired from performance and exhibition for 25 years.
THE ELEPHANT SANCTUARY
The Elephant Sanctuary exists to provide captive elephants with individualized care, the companionship of a herd, and the opportunity to live out their lives in a safe haven dedicated to their well-being. It also exists to educate the public of the complex needs of elephants in captivity and the crisis facing elephants in the wild.