2-WEEK EMERGENCY FOOD SUPPLY KIT
An emergency supply of breakfast, lunch & dinner for 1 person, for 2 weeks. Whether you’re prepping for a few family members or just yourself, sleep easy knowing you have at least two weeks’ supply of food in case of an emergency. This kit provides approximately 1,718 calories per day. Two weeks' worth of food!
Here’s what is included in the Mountain House Just in Case...® 14-Day Emergency Kit:
- 5x Beef Stroganoff with Noodles Pouches - Tender pieces of beef, onions, mushrooms, and a savory cream sauce served on a bed of noodles. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
- 5x Breakfast Skillet Pouches (Gluten-Free) - Contains hash browns, scrambled eggs, sausage, onions, and peppers. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
- 4x Biscuits & Gravy Pouches - Fluffy buttermilk biscuits with creamy pork sausage gravy. Each pouch yields one 1-cup serving.
- 5x Granola with Milk & Blueberries Pouches - Granola, wild blueberries, and milk. Each pouch yields two 1/2-cup servings.
- 5x Chicken Fried Rice Pouches (Gluten-Free) - Long grain rice, delicious chicken, scrambled eggs, chopped onions, savory mushrooms, green peas, red peppers, and diced carrots. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
- 8x Creamy Macaroni & Cheese Pouches - Macaroni noodles in a smooth, creamy, and very cheesy sauce. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
- *5x Chicken & Dumpling Pouches - Chicken, vegetables, and fluffy dumpling bites in a creamy white gravy. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.
- *5x Mexican Style Adobo Rice & Chicken Pouches (Gluten-Free) - Rice, chicken, pinto beans, and veggies in an adobo sauce with a hint of lime. Each pouch yields two 1-cup servings.