Scratch & Dent 2.6 Gallon Fuel Systems
These fuel cans have suffered minor damage such as scratches and small dents during shipping—new and in good working condition, they come with nozzles.
These 2.6-gallon leak-proof cans come directly from Wavian, the factory that has supplied many NATO countries for over 75 years, and are the highest quality fuel cans on the market today. Rigorously tested, they boast a number of features, including 0.9 mm steel walls, an interior rust-proof Rezol lining, internal breather pipe for splash-proof pouring, a three handle configuration for easy carrying, a leak-proof bayonet closure, and a locking pin for the cap. Wavian currently produces the only EPA, CARB, and DOT approved steel fuel cans that are 100% legal in all 50 US states. Includes spout and an adapter for vehicles with smaller filler receivers. FREE SHIPPING for all Wavian Fuel Cans in the continental US.
- Made out of 0.9mm cold rolled steel.
- Unique wide channel breather and smooth pouring spout.
- Lined to prevent rusting with a petrol, water, and alcohol resistant coating.
- The cap has a locking pin (international patent) to ensure it cannot be opened accidentally.
- The bayonet closure is completely leak-proof with the can in any position.
- Three-handle configuration for easy grabbing and carrying of multiple cans.
- Manufactured and tested to comply with Australian Standards – AS2906, Swedish Standards – SP, German Standards – TUV/GS, and UN Dangerous Goods.
- EPA and CARB certified, built to ASMT, NFPA, and DOT standards.
- OSHA compliant.
- Approved and fully legal for sale in all 50 states.
- Works on all gasoline vehicles with an included adapter.
- Works on all diesel and equipment tanks.
- Fast flow rate.